Public Posts:
Fan fiction: Rated G to R (K -Teen)
Fan fiction recommendation lists
Individual fic/book recs
Community Pimping
Friend-Locked Posts:
Posts containing details of my RL (Be warned: this is the majority of my FL posts.)
Fan Fiction: Rated NC-17 (Mature)
Mini-fics/Ficlits
Writing memes
Bingo Tables
Anything else
friend?
*big sad eyes*
Please?
Re: friend?
no subject
no subject
no subject
*sigh* It always feels rude to me, asking to be friended by someone who's journal I mostly just lurk about, but I like your stories too much to let my antisocial tendencies keep me from them.
So... friends?
>^.^<
no subject
I like lurkers (especially cool-ass lurkers like you who pop in to say hi every once in while), and it galls me to have to lock down my LJ. *sigh* But in any case, you're added!
no subject
no subject
(And many apologies for making you de-lurk)
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
Added!Or at least, kept! hehe. :D(no subject)
no subject
no subject
(no subject)
no subject
I normally don't use my LJ but the prospect of not being able to read your fic has made me log in for the first time in, er, a long time. Please add me?
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
From the comments above, it looks like I'm not the only one who had to dig up the old password today! You can take it as a another sign that we enjoy reading what you're posting.
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
Randomly, does locking down your journal actually do anything to combat the new facebook sharing policy? Because my understanding was that people can still publish comments to locked entries, which is one of the main reasons that everyone on lj is up in arms. (Seriously, I haven't encountered a single person who thinks this is a good idea. Not a one.)
no subject
And no it doesn't truly combat this new policy. The only thing locking down the journal does is, say, if some jerk cross-posts me to my boss somehow. They can't easily look to other posts to gain additional information. It's a band-aid at the very best, but I can't think of anything else to do.
Yeah, the only people who think it's not such a bad idea so far mis-read the actual news article, from what I've seen. When they're told the full extent, they get angry.
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
friending
Jill
Re: friending
Re: friending
Re: friending
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
(no subject)